Last night I was looking through some of my old files and found a reduction I started in 2016. I vaguely remember writing it, but I also found my file where I was coming up with the theme that I eventually used. I decided today to kinda dabble in it for a while. The only new material is the last 30 seconds or so - and I just wrote with no mind to form or phrasing. I guess I would say I was experimenting with some things. Sometimes when writing for a large ensemble I used to do all on two lines and make the sounds strings to hear sustains. Eventually I would then copy the reduction into a new file and expand the lines outward.
Here's today's adventure:
I've also added a few more works onto the site. There's a two movement oboe quartet that I put on the solo and small ensemble page, and a (very hard) two movement choral work using two Lorca poems to the Large Ensemble page.